Tech Topology Conference
The third annual Tech Topology Conference will be held December 6-8, 2013. It will bring together established and young researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics in beautiful Atlanta. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers will be:
- John Baldwin (Boston College)
- Tim Cochran (Rice University)
- Alan Diaz (Georgia Tech)
- Robert Gompf (University of Texas, Austin)
- Robert Lipshitz (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Thomas Mark (University of Virginia)
- Susan Williams* (University of South Alabama)
The organizers are John Etnyre and Dan Margalit.
Talks are scheduled to be given in the School of Mathematics, Skiles Building Room 006.
For registration information, please visit the conference website.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: nmcleish3
- Created: 04/06/2017
- Modified By: nmcleish3
- Modified: 04/06/2017