Tech Topology Conference 2014
The fourth annual Tech Topology Conference will be held December 5-7, 2014. It will bring together established and young researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics in beautiful Atlanta. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers will be:
- Danny Calegari (University of Chicago)
- James Conway (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Laura DeMarco (Northwestern University)
- Nathan Dunfield (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Chris Leininger (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Kathryn Mann (University of California, Berkeley)
- Laura Starkston (University of Texas at Austin)
The organizers are John Etnyre and Dan Margalit.
Talks are scheduled to be given in the School of Mathematics, Skiles Building Room 006.
For registration information, please visit the conference website.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: nmcleish3
- Created: 04/06/2017
- Modified By: nmcleish3
- Modified: 04/06/2017