New Certificate in Intellectual Property
Did you know Tech now has a certificate in intellectual property? You do not have to be a Public Policy student nor majoring in a technical field to pursue one.
The School of Public Policy has a new Certificate in Intellectual Property (IP). This interdisciplinary certificate will be beneficial to students who are interested in
- careers as patent agents (computing, engineering, or science majors only), or
- law school to become intellectual property lawyers, or
- business who need to recognize the value of a company's intellectual property, or
- developing policy related to intellectual property and innovation.
In addition, the certificate will be helpful to anyone who simply wants to understand the laws and policies governing intellectual property.
Learn More and for Questions
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 03/16/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 03/16/2017