Registration Now Open for the HealthTrails Challenge

Primary tabs

Faculty and staff can now spring into action with the HealthTrails Challenge! Registration is open to participate in a health and well-being tracking competition sponsored by the University System of Georgia (USG).

This statewide contest among USG institutions encourages employees to participate in a 300-mile virtual competition where they track steps, water consumption, and acts of kindness. The winning institution will be treated to a celebration and presented with the USG Well-Being trophy.

Register online for the HealthTrails Challenge at through April 3. Register early because the first 5,000 eligible participants across all USG schools will receive a $44 Fitbit subsidy. Additionally, the first 700 Georgia Tech registrants will also receive a Health & Well-Being Nalgene water bottle.

This program will allow you to focus on tracking three healthy habits every day of this six-week long challenge. All three habits contribute to your total virtual mileage traveled. Steps walked account for 60 percent of your total virtual miles moved, while both water consumption and acts of kindness account for the other 40 percent of your virtual travel. Participants can start logging their activities beginning March 20.

To learn more about HealthTrails and other Health & Well-Being initiatives, visit


  • Workflow Status:
  • Created By:
    Rachael Pocklington
  • Created:
  • Modified By:
    Rachael Pocklington
  • Modified:


    No categories were selected.


    No keywords were submitted.

Target Audience

    No target audience selected.