Support Alternative Service Breaks during Spring Break
The student organization, Alternative Service Breaks (ASB), is hosting six community service trips for 100 participants during spring break, March 19-25, 2017. The six teams will travel to the following locations to serve with community partners on issues of affordable housing, early childhood education, hunger and food insecurity, and environmental & sustainable development:
- Biloxi, MS: Early Childhood Education (Community Collaborations, International)
- Jacksonville, FL: Affordable Housing (Beaches Habitat for Humanity)
- Nashville, TN: Food Insecurity and Education Inequity (Feed the Children)
- Wilmington, NC: Affordable Housing (Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity)
- Costa Rica: Environmental & Sustainable Development (Community Collaborations, International)
- Dominican Republic: Education & Teaching English (Outreach360)
If you live in one of the domestic trip location areas and you would like to support the ASB team during their trip (i.e. providing a meal or a snack), please contact Sarah Perkins, Assistant Director-Civic Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Alternative Service Breaks, please visit engage.gatech.edu.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Sara Warner
- Created: 03/07/2017
- Modified By: Sara Warner
- Modified: 03/07/2017