Duke TIP Creative Resolutions of Impending Situations (CRISIS) Program Hiring
Now accepting applications for Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Residential Counselors.
Join us for one of the most unique and professionally rewarding work experiences you will ever have. By working with Duke TIP you will:
- Become more self-aware about your career path
- Develop lifelong friendships with peers and students
- Grow as a leader by working collaboratively in teams
- Engage in hands-on teaching experiences
- Build upon or obtain supervisory experience
- Gain experience planning and executing events
CRISIS offers you the opportunity to work with gifted rising 6th and 7th graders at one of five sites. Visit our CRISIS website for more details
Opportunities at the following campus locations:
- Agnes Scott College in Decatur, GA
- Meredith College in Raleigh, NC
- Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, FL
- Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX
- Washington University in St. Louis, MO
Staff members must commit to work the entire program, June 16-July 15.
Staff receive a competitive salary in addition to room and all meals on campus. Travel to site is not included.
Detailed information about qualifications and duties, course details, employment, and salaries is found at www.tip.duke.edu/employment.
**Please note that in order to be properly routed to the CRISIS hiring coordinator be sure to preference CRISIS and your preferred location and position in your cover letter**
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Melissa A. Rains
Assistant Director for Elementary Programming
Duke University Talent Identification Program
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 02/27/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 02/27/2017