2017 REM STEEP Workshop
Attend the Regenerative Engineering Medicine workshop on Friday, May 19 at the UGA Veterinary Medical/Education Center. This year’s event "Striving to 'empower each partner' (STEEP)" is a critical way for REM to bring partners together from across Georgia to discuss current and future research in regenerative medicine.
AFTER THE STEEP 2017 WORKSHOP YOU WILL TAKE AWAY:
- A detailed framework of large-scale statewide initiatives funded by the department of defense and department of commerce. Information provided will help tailor your individual opportunity and identify your role for participation as an early adopter.
- Identify and engage key players with complimentary research interest to create new partnerships.
- Will certainly give you new strategies, techniques, methods, and approaches to implement a winning proposal for this year’s competitive REM grant call.
The Regenerative Engineering Medicine group, known as REM, is a joint partnership between UGA, Emory and GT. The aim of STEEP 2017 is to further lively discussion and rapid exchange of information amongst academic researchers, post-docs, and community partners. Together we stand committed to something greater.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Floyd Wood
- Modified By:Kristen Bailey