Summer 2017 Research Opportunity in Nagpur, India
Summer 2017 Research Opportunity
Water quality changes associated with converting a large Indian municipal water supply from intermittent to continuous service. Student researchers needed to assist with the collection and processing of samples. Researchers will gain valuable experience in water microbiology, trial implementation, and cross-cultural field work.
- 60 to 90 days in India sometime between 13 May 2017 to 12 August 2017.
- Estimated cost: $2800 to $3500; Students are expected to provide their own funding (Mundy Fund)
For further details on the project, please contact Aaron Bivins at email@example.com or here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 02/23/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 02/23/2017