CESAR Innovation Internship Program
Innovation SummerJob Internship Program
CESAR, Recife, Brazil (CareerBuzz ID: 122214)
We are a private innovation center that creates products, services and businesses involving Communication and Information Technologies (ICTs). "Summer Job" is a program designed to stimulate the exchange of knowledge between CESAR and educational institution, offer practical experience to the students, identify talents and to promote the interaction between students and companies in the search for solutions to real problems of marketplace.
Students are involved in real projects at CESAR, in order to build knowledge by applying theoretical knowledge with the guidance of tutors.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams of 3-4 participants
- Understand and validate a problem given by a Sponsor (through studies and field research)
- Find a suitable solution for the problem (considering deadline, customer's needs, users, complexity and feasibility)
- Prototype and validate the solution.
- July 3 to August 11 (6 weeks), paid approx $640, assistance finding housing wither other students or Brazilian families
Undergraduate students studying Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Design or similar, who are interested in getting involved in the practical reality of prototype development and proof of concept of real problems of the market, in a Institute of Innovation.
Learn more here. Watch previous years program
Email your resume to email@example.com
(subject line: Summerjob 2017.2)
Application Deadline: March 24, 2017
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 02/23/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 02/23/2017