Home Delivery World 2017: March 14-15 Atlanta, GA
SCL serves as the official Education and Research Partner with our own Tim Brown serving as the chairman of the conference and moderating a roundtable on "Enhancing Visibility" on the second day of the event. A number of our faculty and students will also be engaged in the event – which takes place in downtown Atlanta on March 14 and 15 with more than 2,000 attendees expected. The event is open to the public and "Exhibition-only" passes are free.
Georgia Tech Students!
A limited number of "All Access" passes will be made available to students in exchange for a day of blogging (grants access to activities in addition to the expo…stop by the SCL suite - Groseclose 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Home Delivery World 2017
THE Home Delivery Value Chain Event: From Retail to Logistics
Home Delivery World brings decision-making retailers together to discuss strategies and learn from their peers. The event will deliver 5 streams of unique content for retailers, etailers, grocers, logistics, warehousing and solution providers looking to discuss the latest delivery operations challenges and trends. For its fifth anniversary, HDW2017 is bringing together etailers, retailers, service providers, and for the first time, grocers from The Home Depot, Boxed, IBM, Birchbox, XPO Logistics, Haverty’s, Overstock.com, Tiffany & Co., Descartes, Verizon, Lowe’s Foods, Giant Eagle, MXD Group, Unilever and many more to discuss regional, domestic, and international strategies. It wouldn’t be Home Delivery World without unparalleled networking and learning opportunities that ensure you leave with the knowledge and connections that you need to finish in first place.
Some key topics at the conference will be:
- The state of home delivery – A benchmark analysis of leading retailers
- Rebuilding brick & mortar – Keeping up with Omnichannel demand from consumers
- Supply chain excellence – Empowering the consumer through a strong message and a streamlined operation
- Building a Sustainable logistics network
- Delivering the warehouse club to your door – Technological and operations processes that helps to transform the industry
- Designing a cognitive supply chain – The march towards digitization elevating Supply Chain from a "cost center" to enabling competitive differentiation
- Gaining customer confidence – Combating concerns over quality, speed, choice & ease
- Getting engaged: Connecting with your customers during the last mile of delivery with technology
If you are interested in home delivery or discussing topics like reverse logistics, direct fulfillment, omnichannel fulfillment, multichannel returns, real-time visibility for inventory, and international expansion you won't want to miss this event. Visit the event website to view the agenda, download the event brochure
With the FREE Visitor Pass, you will have the opportunity to meet, learn, and network anywhere on the expo floor. Leading retailers, etailers, and grocers from across the globe will be there!
If you would like to attend the additional seminars and conference events not included in the expo, please see the conference website for details. Discounts for the full conference are available for groups of 3 or more - for more information please send an email to email@example.com or +1 212 379 6320.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Andy Haleblian
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore