February 2017 Fellowship Buzz: Upcoming Deadlines to Know
If you're a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Fellowships
Reserved for ASCE members. Please see the website for assistance with joining ASCE. The deadline for the following felowships is Feb. 10.
- Trent R. Dames and William W. Moore Fellowship
- Freeman Fellowship
- J. Waldo Smith Hydraulic Fellowship
- Arthur S. Tuttle Memorial Fellowship
- Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada Awards
Deadline for the following is Feb. 10
- Daniel B. Goldberg Fellowship
- Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship
- Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship
- Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics 2017 Program
Deadline: Feb. 15
- Dan David Prize Scholarships
Deadline: March 10
- Data Science Fellowship
Open to anyone within one year of graduating with a master's or Ph.D., or who has already completed one. The next program will be from March 27 to May 19.
- Sam Nunn Security Program
Deadline: March 31
- William Randolph Hearst Fellowship (an internal Georgia Tech fellowship competition)
This award is for women and minorities who are admitted to College of Engineering master’s programs in Fall 2017. COE departments must nominate students. Please email Jackie Strickland for details.
Deadline: April 21 at noon
- ORAU Internships, Scholarships, and Fellowships