McKinsey & Company Internships
McKinsey & Company's Operations Practice invites female students who want to take on responsibility and make a difference that will contribute to their careers from across US and Europe to experience the real work of a consultant: for 8 to 12 weeks. They want to offer you a special kind of internship: one in which you will be guided the entire time by an experienced female McKinsey partner or junior partner as your personal mentor.
Gain fascinating insights into the world of consulting as well as firsthand consulting experience in McKinsey's Operations Practice. Are you enthusiastic about engineering and the impact women can have in operations topics? Do you feel you could be passionate about transforming our clients' operations?
Learn what it means to set a decisive course and how to continually improve production, purchasing and supply management, or service processes, among other topics.
- female upper-level undergraduates, graduate students, MBA students, and PhD students.
- Outstanding academic achievements and have an interest in operations topics
- Good analytical, communication skills and to be highly creative and team oriented
- Ideally, they welcome women with an engineering or business background who are interested in operations topics.
You can apply for one of their countries within Western Europe (please choose office preference). They would expect you to speak the respective local language fluently.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2017
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 01/04/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 01/04/2017