Project Inspire Teacher Residency
Over the course of the 14 month program, teacher residents complete a master’s degree in education, a year-long classroom apprenticeship, and receive a teaching license.
Financial supports are available during the residency year and including a living stipend and a master’s degree scholarship.
This program is for individuals who:
- Want to become licensed to teach secondary math or science (6th-12th grade) or elementary education (literacy emphasis)
- Are committed to educational equity in Chattanooga, TN and want to be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial community
- Want a rigorous but thoughtfully designed training program that also emphasizes teacher leadership in the early years of teaching
Cohort 7 starts in June 2017. Application deadlines are:
- January 22, 2017
- March 1, 2017
Early applications (especially submitted in fall 2016) are encouraged. Learn more at www.projectinspiretn.org and reach out to Erin Harrell @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 10/31/2016
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 10/31/2016