The Horizons Fellowship supports 10 outstanding university students in their pursuit to become leaders in technology. The program provides immersive software engineering and web/mobile development courses geared towards high-achieving college students. No computer science background needed and business and liberal arts students are invited to apply! The program, developed by ex-Salesforce, Optimizely, and D.E. Shaw engineers, is designed to teach students how to build web, mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop applications. A 4-month spring program and a 3-month summer program in San Francisco, Boston, and Philadelphia are available.
The Horizons Mentor Network includes current/past employees of firms such as Google, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Snapchat, and more.
- Currently enrolled in an undergrad or graduate university program
- Submission of resume and standardized test scores on horizonsbootcamp.com.
- Series of fit and logic interviews
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 10/19/2016
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 10/19/2016