Bain & Company Recruitment Information Session
Bain & Company is currently recruiting seniors to be Associate Consultants (ACI position).
Come meet the Bain team (and Georgia Tech alumni) at the upcoming Information Session to learn more about Bain, the AC position, and a career in consulting.
AC Information Session
Thursday, September 1st
SSC Clary Theater
AC Application Deadline
Thursday, September 15th by 11:59 PM EST
Apply on www.bain.com/careers under “Georgia Institute of Technology – Bachelors/Masters”
You must be on track to graduate by June 2017
What is strategy consulting?
- Consultants offer their advice and skill in solving business problems for companies who need expertise and an outside perspective. Some consulting firms specialize by industry (like financial services or retail), while others are known as technology specialists. Bain is a strategy consulting firm, which means we help our clients make big decisions in regards to corporate strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology, and organization. We serve companies across industries and geographies
What does an Associate Consultant (AC) do?
- Day to day, AC’s work within case teams of ~4-10 colleagues. Any AC will tell you that no two days are alike, but in general the responsibilities of an AC are to find the right information, complete analyses, and interpret and communicate the insights. AC's work becomes the basis of the team’s strategic recommendations.
- “Best Firm to Work For” (Consulting Magazine, Vault, and Glassdoor.com). For 11 years, Consulting Magazine has rated Bain & Company the best place to work – in recent months, Vault and Glassdoor.com also honored us with the same award! Check out their articles, and ask us why we agree with them—we all have our own reasons.
- Unique, entrepreneurial office culture. Working at Bain is fun! We hire engaging, creative people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and we genuinely enjoy spending time together.
Applying to Bain
- We're looking for smart, driven people who have demonstrated a passion for results during their time at Georgia Tech. Bain recruits come from diverse backgrounds and all academic majors. Recent Tech hires studied everything from Computer Science to Business to Global Health and participated in various activities, including campus organizations, professional societies, varsity sports, and study abroad programs.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amy D'Unger
- Created: 08/29/2016
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016