Information Session: AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
Dan Poux will be a guest speaker for faculty and staff interested in learning more about the next round of Science & Technology Policy Fellowships from the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellows bridge the divide between science and public policy, gaining significant knowledge about the federal government while helping promote the use of science in the policy-making in Congress and the Executive Branch.
- Stipend: $73,000 to $95,000 (depending on years of experience and previous salary)
- Relocation Allowance: Up to $4,000 for the first-year Fellows with stipends via AAAS
- Travel/Training Allowance: Minimum of $4,000 for Fellows with stipends via AAAS. Must be approved by supervisor
Eligibility & Criteria:
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Applicants must hold a PhD or equivalent degree (DVM, MD, etc.) in any physical, biological, medical/health, or social/behavioral science, any field of engineering or any relevant interdisciplinary field
- A master’s degree in any engineering field plus 3 years of post-MS degree professional experience also qualifies
- All degree requirement must be completed by the application deadline
- Federal employees are not eligible
Application Deadline December 15, 2010