ARC3 - Anniversary & Distinguished Lecture
9:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:25 a.m. Talks
- Chris Peikert, Computer Science, GT, "Deniable Encryption"
- Asaf Shapira, Math, GT, "Green's Conjecture and Testing Linear Invariant Properties"
- Ellen Zegura, Computer Science, GT, "MMM: Methods, Models and Measurements for Internet Topologies"
11:05 a.m. Distinguished Lecture
- Sanjeev Arora, Princeton University, "Probabilistically Checkable Proofs: The First Two Decades"
Noon - 1:30 p.m. Poster Session with lunch
- "Fast Distributed Random Walk Computation", Atish Das Sarma
- "Capacity Allocation in Queueing Networks.", Xuefeng Gao
- "Probabilistic Analysis for the Feedback Vertex Set Problem," Karthik Chadrasekaran
- "Robust Collaboration Mechanism Design based on Capacity Exchange Prices in Stochastic Multicommodity Networks," Luyi Gui
- "Uniform Sampling & Isoperimetric Inequalities for Star-Shaped Bodies," Daniel Dadush
- "Mixing in Catalan Structures," Ricardo Restrepo
- "Cluster Algorithms for Discrete Models of Colloids," Amanada Pascoe
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Louise Russo
- Created: 03/04/2010
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016