AT&T Foundry Internships
The application deadline for the two available fall internships at the AT&T Foundry is next Friday, April 29. The AT&T Foundry is a fast-paced and collaborative environment where AT&T and technology providers team to deliver the latest applications and services into the hands of customers more quickly than ever before. Two successful candidates will be selected for the four-month internships:
- The first intern will be selected on the basis of their proposed project.
- The second will be selected based upon the criteria of academic performance, research hours, and leadership/involvement experience.
- Expected time commitment will be 15-20 hours per week.
- Compensation: $5,500 for undergraduate students and $7500 for graduate students.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Azraf Chowdhury
- Created: 04/21/2016
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016