Place and Health: 13th International Conference on Urban Health
The 13th International Conference on Urban Health will be held from April 1-4, 2016 at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, California.
April 1-2, 2016: ISUH and AAG joint Symposium on “GEOGRAPHY AND URBAN HEALTH”
The International Society on Urban Health and the Association of American Geographers are collaborating on a Symposium on Geography and Urban Health. The sessions will highlight cross-disciplinary approaches for enhancing collaboration in team science, technology transfer, designs for urban health, and advancing global urban health policy and programs.
- Spatializing Health: Geography, GI Science and Urban Health
- Urban Health – Health-Geography for Sustainable Urban Development
- Geography & Urban Health: Collaborating to Advance Sustainable Urban Transitions
April 3-4, 2016: ISUH International Conference on Urban Health: Place and Health
- Global Initiatives Advancing Urban Health
- Placed Based Actions to Prevent Disease and Promote Health in Cities
- Lessons Learned from LMICS for Advancing a Culture of Health in the US
- Evidence to Action for Urban Health Policy and Programs
To reserve a room at the Hotel Nikko, click here and use the code SISUHB16.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Nico Boyd
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore