Healthy Places Research Group Meeting
What is the Healthy Places Research Group?
The Healthy Places Research Group (HPRG), winner of the 2005 Golden Shoe Award for Pedestrian-Friendly Research, meets monthly to facilitate discussion and networking among the many disciplines working to create healthy places and improve the relationship between health and the built environment. HPRG is a collaboration among the following participants:
- Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development
- Georgia Institute of Technology College of Architecture
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
- Georgia State University College of Health and Human Sciences
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Participation is open to anyone interested in exploring the characteristics and advancement of healthy places. To learn more about HPRG, sign up to receive HPRG emails.
When does HPRG meet?
The HPRG meets once a month (typically the first Tuesday of every month from September to May, unless otherwise noted) to discuss issues and exchange information pertaining to health policy and impacts.
To learn more about some of the past meeting topics and speakers, check out the meeting archives on the HPRG calendar.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Angelika Braig
- Created: 01/22/2016
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017