January 2016 Fellowship Buzz: Upcoming Deadlines to Know
If you’re a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- Spring Data Science Fellowship
(Dates of all fellowship selections: March 21 – May 13) Applications are now open.
- Chateaubriand Fellowship
Deadline: Jan. 20
- National Research Council Research Associateship Programs
Deadline: Feb. 1
- Chih Foundation Award (an Internal Georgia Tech fellowship competition)
Deadline: Feb. 1 at 5 p.m.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (reserved for members of the organization)
Deadline: Feb. 10
- Government Finance Officers Association (of the United States and Canada)
*Daniel B. Goldberg Scholarship
*Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship
*Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship
*Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship
Deadline: Feb. 19
- William Randolph Hearst Fellowship (an internal Georgia Tech competition)
This award is for women and minorities who are entering College of Engineering master’s programs in Fall 2016.
Deadline: March 18
For more opportunities, see the fellowships information on the Graduate Studies website and the Fellowships Office website.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 01/04/2016
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016