Three Chinese Government Full Scholarships Available to GT Students
Three Chinese Government Full Scholarships Available to GT Students!
Three Chinese Government Full Scholarships for the Academic Year of 2016-2017——the most prestigious scholarship awarded to American students by the Chinese government and is administered by the Chinese Embassy and Consulate Generals in the United States and the Ministry of Education in People’s Republic of China.
1. This full-ride scholarship supports students studying in a Chinese university for ONE YEAR. It covers registration, tuition, dorm on campus, textbooks, monthly living allowance, and medical insurance.
2. Applicants can apply for an academic program from the Chinese HEIs (Higher Education Institutions) designated by the MOE (note: those top universities including Beijing University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, and Renmin University are all on the list. A complete list of the universities can be found at http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/).
Please Note: Once awarded, the recipients are required to contact the Chinese universities by themselves and to receive the Admission Letter in order to use the scholarship.
3. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
If you are interested, please complete the application form (Part One and Part Two) found here and submit it to Dr. Jin Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Feb. 5, 2016. The selection of the candidates will be made by a committee of Modern Language faculty and the Office of International Education at Georgia Tech. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Liu at email@example.com.
More information about this prestigious scholarship can be found at http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/scholarshiplisten.aspx?cid=97
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:T. Jesse Brannen
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore