Ideas 2 Serve (I2S) Finals Poster Showcase and Award Ceremony
The Georgia Tech community is invited to the Ideas to Serve (I2S) Finals Poster Showcase (also open to the general public), from 6 to 8 p.m. in the atrium of the Scheller College.
The Poster showcase is an inspiring display of Georgia Techs' best social innovation efforts, or as the slogan goes 'Students Who Dare to Care.' Guest are encouraged to show support for their favorite team by voting in the People's Choice Award and everyone is invited to compete for raffle prizes, enjoy a complimentary KIND bar and a King of Pops while browsing the showcase.
I2S is a competition for Georgia Tech students and recent alumni who have early stage product or service ideas aimed at creating a better world. I2S is primarily a competition of ideas, where creativity, imagination, and technology are applied to the solving some of today’s most challenging social and environmental problems.
Ideas for the competition might focus on alleviating hunger in the developing world, promoting health and wellness, improving air and water quality, or developing alternate sources of energy, just to name a few.
The competition is for current Georgia Tech students and recent alumni who have early stage product/service ideas or venture concepts that are geared towards creating a better world.
Judges will circulate among finalists to determine the prize winners; a “pitch off” will be held, and a “peoples’ choice” award will be given.
Thanks to our generous sponsors:
- GrayGhost Ventures
- The Center for Health and Humanitarian Systems
- Georgia Tech LEAD Program
- Georgia Tech Innovation and Design Collaborative
- Cecil B. Day Program for Business Ethics
- Steven A. Denning Technology and Management Program
- Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business
- Tedd Munchak Chair in Entrepreneurship
- The Center for Serve-Learn-Sustain
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Dori Pap
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore