Korean Unification - Is it Possible?
Unification of the Korean Peninsula: Are Reconciliation and Prosperity Possible?
- Jaechun Kim, PhD, Director, Sogang Institute of International and Area, Studies, Sogang University
- Suk Lee, PhD, Research Fellow, Korea Development Institute (KDI)
The School of Modern Languages is pleased to invite faculty and students to a presentation by two leading scholars from Korea: Jaechun Kim and Suk Lee. The talk, followed by questions and discussion, will deal with the challenging topic of the possible economic and business implications of unification on the Korean Peninsula. Their visit is sponsored by the World Affairs Council of Atlanta and the Consulate General of Korea.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: T. Jesse Brannen
- Created: 10/05/2015
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017