Flu Shot Clinics Fall 2015
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people get vaccinated against flu soon after vaccine becomes available, if possible by October. Stamps Health Services will be offering FREE flu shots for all Georgia Tech students who have paid their health fee. Flu shots will also be available to students that have not paid their health fee, faculty, and staff for $25. Cash is not accepted so please bring a credit card or your BuzzCard for payment. BuzzCard is required when checking in for the flu shots.
Flu Shot Clinic Dates (at Stamps Health Services):
- October 6 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- October 20 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- November 10 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- November 17 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
You have three ways to get the flu shot:
- Students, faculty, and staff may attend one of the Flu Clinics offered on the dates listed above.
- Students can make an online appointment in the Allergy and Immunization clinic at Make an Appointment. Faculty/staff may call 404-894-1420 for an appointment.
- If you have an appointment to see a provider, just ask to have your flu shot given while you are at Stamps Health Services. Any of the nursing personnel will be happy to administer the shot for you at this time.
Do I need to get influenza vaccine again this year?
Your body’s level of immunity from a vaccine received last season is expected to have declined. You may not have enough immunity to be protected from getting sick this season. You should be vaccinated again to raise your immune levels against the four viruses that research indicates are likely to circulate again this season.
For more information, please visit www.health.gatech.edu.