Non-GT Scholarship for Summer/Winter programs in Brazil
This NON-GT program is integrally taught in English, covering topics such as:
• Strategy & Competitiveness;
• Strategic and marketing aspects of conquering markets in low incoming countries;
• Current Economic Scenario of Brazil and other emerging countries;
• Industrial and Consumer Markets;
• Foreign Trade and Direct Investment; and
• Logistics and structure.
Together with guest speakers and company visits, students will get an introduction and basic knowledge of how to do business in Brazil and other emerging markets. Programs are offered 3 times a year, as follows:
January: 2 weeks
July or August: 3 weeks
Students interested in transferring credits will be evaluated on a final project presentation, final exam, class participation and class attendance. The final grade and the attendance rate will be available on the Transcripts Report.
All Sophomore and up and graduate students are eligible to apply. Program Brochure: click here.