FREE Lean Warehousing webinar, Monday September 14 1:30pm EDT!
Attend our free Lean Warehousing webinar for an introduction to using proven principles of lean management to cut waste and improve warehouse efficiencies. As a thank you for attending, you will receive a *discount code towards towards the October 20-22 course being held in Atlanta, GA (*please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other discount).
Our interactive webinar will provide an overview of our three-day Professional Education course titled “Lean Warehousing” as well as give attendees an opportunity to ask their LEAN and warehousing related questions.
- The key elements of lean thinking that should be used in the warehouse
- How to utilize lean tools to reduce waste in the warehouse
- How to operate a warehouse based on visual management and real time problem solving
- How to create collaboration between warehousing and other functional areas
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Brad Bossence is Vice President at LeanCor and a professional education instructor for the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute. Brad is the lead instructor for the Lean Warehousing course as well as courses that are part of our Lean Supply Chain Professional certificate series.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Andy Haleblian
- Created: 09/01/2015
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017