4th India's Supply Chain: Markets and Opportunities Conference (ISCMOC)
An executive forum designed for business decision-makers, strategic business planners, consultants and senior academics interested in the business opportunities and profit potential afforded by the rapid expansion and globalization of India’s Supply Chain
UIBS, Georgia Ports Authority and Georgia Tech CIBER
Emirates Airlines, Taj Group, The U.S. Commercial Service (USCS), The Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD), The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC), World Trade Center, Savannah, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), the Georgia Tech Supply Chain and Logistics Institute (GTSCL) and USIBRC.
PRESENTATIONS AND SESSIONS
- Perspectives on USA and India's Supply Chain & Logistics Industry Services
- India‘s Integration with Global and USA Supply Chain
- Warehousing and distribution in India (FMCG, Agriculture, Chemical and Technology)
- Infrastructure overview and opportunities – (Warehousing and Cold Chain, Ocean Ship lines, Freight forwarder, Air Freight and Ports Management).
- New innovations in supply chains leveraging technologies – (Enterprise Resource Planning, warehouse management systems, IT and allied technologies).
- Legal Regulations in India - Business Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions, Transfer Pricing
Fireside Chat with CEOs
Awards Reception and Networking
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Andy Haleblian
- Created: 05/12/2015
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017