Blueprint Yearbook Portraits and Distribution
All undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to stop by to have a photo taken for the Blueprint Yearbook.
If you already had your picture taken at Commencement Fair or a previous session you do not need to have it taken again.
Portraits will be taken in the Student Center at the following dates and times:
- Monday, April 13, 9-5: Room 332
- Tuesday, April 14, 12-8: Piedmont Room
- Wednesday, April 15, 9-4: Room 319
- Thursday, April 16, 9-4:30: Piedmont Room
- Monday, April 20, 12-8: Room 320
- Tuesday, April 21, 12-8: Room 319
- Wednesday, April 22, 9-4:30: Crescent Room
- Thursday, April 23, 12-8: Crescent Room
- Friday, April 24, 9-5: Piedmont Room
Portraits are free for everyone. If you are graduating Spring or Summer 2015, please wear business formal. We also ask that you quickly schedule an appointment time at www.ouryear.com with GT code 87169.
All others, walk-in anytime and notify photographer of class status. Business casual preferred.
Pick up a copy of last year's book and get information about purchasing the 2015 book in the Clough Commons Atrium, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.