DiSalvo Part of Journal Launch
Demonstrations is a new open access online platform for publications at the intersection of science and technology studies, art and design, to be launched in Fall 2015. An interdisciplinary platform that aims to publish peer-reviewed contributions that combine creative approaches with science and technology studies, Demonstratons provides this new and sprawling area an appropriate platform for publication, experiment and reflection.
Demonstrations invites three types of contributions:
- Research contributions that showcase the critical and creative analysis of demonstrations as well as the deployment of demonstrations as devices of social and cultural research and intervention.
- Review contributions that present and review the state of the art in demonstrations across the fields of STS, art and design.
- Reflections on the theme of demonstration in relation to STS literatures and performative traditions in art and design.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Carol Senf
- Created: 03/27/2015
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016