April Fellowship Buzz: Upcoming Deadlines to Know
If you’re a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- White House Social and Behavioral Sciences Team Fellowships Deadline
Deadline: April 12
- Christine Mirzayan Science and Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program
(Sponsored by National Academies)
- Politecnico di Milano International Fellowship
Deadline: May 25
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Joint Educational Program
Deadline: May 31
- Fulbright Grants
Start planning now to apply for a Fulbright next fall. Students need to develop a project, find a host in another country, and arrange a letter of invitation. Campus deadline is Aug. 1 for awards that begin fall 2016. Contact Kathryn Meehan in the Fellowships Office. Application forms will be online May 1. Country descriptions for last year can be found at http://us.fulbrightonline.org. Fulbright postdoctoral programs are handled by the Council for International Exchange of Scholars.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships
Online applications are available in August. Applications are due in early November.
- National Defense Science & Engineering Graduate Fellowships
NDSEG applications will open in September and are usually due in early December.
- SMART Fellowships
Awards are available to undergraduates and to graduate students. Graduate students must include GRE scores. Recipients may accept other awards. Those holding SMART fellowships agree to work for the Department of Defense a year for each year funded. Applications are usually due in early December and available online in September.
For more opportunities, see the fellowships information on the Graduate Studies website and the Fellowships Office website.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 03/25/2015
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016