GVU Center and Digital Media Spring Research Showcase
See photos of the event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/96938041@N06/sets/72157649669338244/
The GVU Center and the Digital Media Program at Georgia Tech invite you to experience people-centered technology research that enhances our communities and impacts how we live day-to-day. This spring we have more than 80 projects at the Research Showcase, many that let you touch, control and imagine what technology will enable in the future.
Our relationship with personal technology and how we use it is evolving. Research through our interdisciplinary teams shows the opportunities that exist for technology to address long-standing societal challenges and how we can make new connections to advance our lives and those of others.
The Spring Research Showcase offers:
- Hands-on and interactive demonstrations to experience technology in a wide variety of formats.
- Research from more than 20 labs with specialties that cover broad areas such as mobile and wearable technology, digital media, transportation, online communities, artificial intelligence, game development, graphics, user interfaces and much more.
- Networking with industry representatives and access to researchers and their latest work.
- A range of innovative ideas, interfaces and devices that can only be experienced here.
What will shape your future technology experience? Come find out April 15, 2-5 p.m., in the Technology Square Research Building on the Georgia Tech campus.
Please join us for an afternoon of inspiration. We look forward to seeing you on April 15, 2015.Download the Research Showcase booklet here!
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Birney Robert
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore