International Education Offers Tax Assistance for Students

Primary tabs

If you are an international student and were present in the United States for any day between Jan. 1, 2014, and Dec. 31, 2014, listen up.

You must file a tax form (Form 8843), even if you did not work/receive payments from a U.S. source. Depending on a number of factors, you may be required to file both federal and state taxes. Both federal and state taxes must be filed by April 15, 2015. But don't worry — ISSS and Global Human Resources (HR) are ready to help you through the process. Visit the Office of International Education Tax Services and Global HR websites for general tax information, updates, and instructions.


  • Workflow Status:
  • Created By:
    Amelia Pavlik
  • Created:
  • Modified By:
    Fletcher Moore
  • Modified:

Target Audience

    No target audience selected.