Discover GTRI Job Fair
The Georgia Tech Research Institute’s (GTRI) annual spring job fair will provide the opportunity for students to explore research, job and career options within the 2,000-person research institute.
The Discover GTRI Job Fair 2015, scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 12, is open to all to attend and learn more about GTRI’s eight labs and 13 support units. Undergraduate and graduate students are invited to visit the Bill Moore Success Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Scientists and engineers from the Georgia Tech Research Institute's eight distinct research laboratories and representatives from various support units will be on-hand to discuss some of the research and projects currently under way at GTRI.
Through GTRI, students and graduates are able to work with world-class scientists and engineers who conduct real projects for existing customers. The largest employer of Georgia Tech students, GTRI provides co-operative employment and internships, along with student assistantships and graduate research positions.
GTRI has labs both on and off the Atlanta campus, and field offices located around the world. Researchers work with international government and industry partners to solve real-world problems, using their expertise in science and engineering to tackle some of the toughest problems around the globe.
GTRI’s Three Research Directorates and Eight Labs
Information & Cyber Sciences Directorate
- Cyber Technology and Information Security Laboratory
- Information and Communications Laboratory
Electronics, Optics and Systems Directorate
- Applied Systems Laboratory
- Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory
Sensors and Intelligent Systems Directorate
- Aerospace, Transportation & Advanced Systems Laboratory
- Advanced Concepts Laboratory
- Sensors & Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Robert Nesmith
- Created: 02/05/2015
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017