Home Delivery World 2015, Click & Collect USA, Etail Show USA
For 2015, Home Delivery World will be joined by and co-located with Click & Collect USA and Etail Show USA April 8-9 at the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart. The events are open to anyone and "Exhibition-only" passes are free. See the respective websites for other options and program details.
Georgia Tech Students!
A limited number of "Retailers and Manufacturers" passes will be made available to students in exchange for a day of blogging (grants access to activities in addition to the expo…stop by the SCL suite - Groseclose 228).
Home Delivery World 2015
The USA's only event for the entire home delivery chain
The 3rd annual Home Delivery World will bring retailers and grocers together to discuss their strategies and learn from their peers. The shippers in attendance are here to identify new ways to improve customer experience and retention through fulfillment, delivery, and reverse logistics programs.
The event will be combined with the Click & Collect and the Etail Show USA 2015 to address new models of customer engagement, pickup solutions, and omnichannel opportunities.
Leading retailers from across the globe will be there to:
- Understand how Gilt has revolutionized the way people shop online
- Hear how technology has helped Sears to optimize final mile delivery
- Stay abreast of the latest trends for home delivery, such as same-day delivery and ship-from-store
- Explore how regional carriers can improve customer satisfaction through zone skipping
- Forge meaningful business relationships
- Improve their shipping procedures when delivering to the omnichannel consumer
- Discover the latest technologies to optimize their distribution and fulfillment strategies
- Find out how 3PLs can help improve their process visibility for both retailers and customers
- Manage their inventory effectively across channels
- Find out what subscription boxes are doing to improve final mile delivery
Click & Collect Show USA 2015
The leading click and collect event
The Click & Collect Show USA is the first and only event in the US market to gather the heads of delivery operations from the major retailers in the world to discuss how Click & Collect will shape the way consumers collect their goods, either in store or by driving to a collection point.
From in-store pickup to drive thru, lockers, and kiosks approaches, Click & Collect examines the strategies that retailers and carriers are starting to roll out in the US market and that may change the entire home delivery chain. Co-located with the Home Delivery and Etail Show USA 2015, this will be an opportunity to evaluate which delivery approach is best suitable for your business.
Leading retailers, etailers, and grocers from across the globe will be there to:
- Hear how BuildDirect is successfully approaching fulfillment from their central warehouse
- Discover how Click & Collect can solve shopping cart abandonment
- Learn best practices on providing multi-channel or channel-agnostic shoppers with fulfilment-agnostic solutions
- Find out how the US market can learn from Click & Collect’s successful implementation in Europe
- Understand how Office Depot is deploying NextGen approaches in integrated retail
- Navigate the pros and cons of lockers, in-store pickup, drive-thru, and kiosks, and determine which approach is best for their business
- Forge meaningful business relationships with 1-2-1 Partnering, a dedicated Networking Manager, and our exclusive online networking portal
- Optimize their criteria for choosing the most strategic collection destinations
- Listen to Sears’ presentation on the company’s brand new cross-store in-vehicle pickup service
- Explore the new technologies that will help them streamline their Click & Collect approach in the US market with Alex and Ani
Etail Show USA 2015
The Etail Show USA is the number one event in America exploring the use of technologies by retail goods for online customers. This event gathers leading etailers to tackle innovation across online and multi-channel retail and discuss the challenges in transforming e-commerce into the customer’s preferred marketplace.
Held in conjunction with the Home Delivery and Click & Collect Show USA 2015, this will be a unique opportunity to meet with retailers and merchants, emerging etailers, and the risk-taking visionaries of the commerce industry to create a company-wide culture of innovation and revolutionize your business.
Attend any of the above expos for FREE. If you would like to attend the additional seminars and conference events not included in the expo, please see each respective conference website. Discounts are available for groups of 3 or more - for more information please contact Felipe Lima at Felipe.Lima@Terrapinn.com or +1 212 379 6320.