Free Flu Shots Available for Students
Make sure your students are aware that Stamps Heath Services will be offering FREE flu shots for all Georgia Tech students who have paid their health fee. Flu shots are also available for $25 to students who have not paid the health fee. They will need to bring their BuzzCard when checking in for flu shots. Payment options are your student’s BuzzCard or credit card. No cash will be accepted.
There are three ways to get the flu shot:
- Students can make an online appointment in the Stamps Health Services Allergy and Immunization Clinic by visiting www.myappointment.health.gatech.edu.
- If your student is visiting the Stamps Health Services for any appointment, they can just ask for a flu shot while they are there. Any of the nursing personnel will be happy to administer the shot for them.
- Students can attend a walk-up Flu Clinic, held throughout the fall and winter in the second floor classroom of Stamps Health Services. No appointment is necessary to get a flu shot at the Flu Clinics. Students are encouraged to come early to avoid longer lines.
Flu Clinic dates are as follows from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Clinic is closed for lunch from 12:45 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 21
- Tuesday, October 28
- Tuesday, November 4
- Tuesday, November 18
- Tuesday, December 2
For more information, visit the Stamps Health Services website http://www.health.gatech.edu.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Sara Warner
- Created: 10/08/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016