Get Prepared during Emergency Preparedness Month
September is National Preparedness Month, and the Office of Emergency Preparedness encourages everyone to take a few minutes to prepare for potential crisis. A few steps to take to be a more prepared member of the Tech community:
- Follow the Office of Emergency Preparedness on Facebook (fb.com/GTEmergency) and Twitter (twitter.com/GTPDalerts).
- Sign up for Georgia Tech Emergency Notification System (GTENS) alerts at passport.gatech.edu.
- Register for Campus Emergency Response Team training. Training runs from Sept. 23 – Nov. 13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or with questions.
- Download the “In Case of Crisis” app at c.gatech.edu/14HxC9m.
- Always report suspicious activity to Georgia Tech Police at 404-894-2500.