Photo Contest Submission Deadline
Degree-seeking Georgia Tech Study Abroad Students or International Students who took photos as part of their international experience during the Fall 2013, Spring 2014, or Summer 2014 term are eligible to submit 1 photo per category.
Each participant can submit 4 entries or 1 photo per category. Each submission requires a separate online entry form.
All photo submissions must be submitted online in digital format with dimensions measuring at least 2400x3000 pixels
Submissions will be accepted from Aug. 7, 2014 through Sept. 26, 2014 using the online Photo Contest Entry Form.
- GT Faculty and Staff will select finalists for each category
- Then the GT Campus community will select the winning entries from among the finalists the week of Sept. 29th, 2014
- The winners will be announced Oct. 2, 2014 as part of the Study Abroad Fair in the Student Center Ballroom.
- Best Landscape Photo (Study Abroad and International Student)
- Best Metropolitan or Urban Environment Photo (Study Abroad and International Student)
- Best Cultural Experience Photo
- Best Ramblin’ Abroad Photo
- Facebook Favorite