Student Affairs Staff Acknowledged at 2014 Staff Awards Recognition Luncheon
The Division of Student Affairs is proud to announce that five of our staff members will receive recognition at the 2014 Staff Awards Recognition Luncheon on Friday, April 11. These Staff Awards recognize individuals who demonstrate the core values and critical behaviors that help the Institute realize its strategic goals. Each winner is deserving of this recognition in a unique and meaningful way, so please join us in congratulating them for all of their hard work!
The winners are as follows:
- Dustin Hamilton, Facilities Technician, CRC: 2014 Service to the Community Award
- David Knobbe, Assistant Director ORGT, CRC: 2014 Innovation Award
- Matt Marcus, ORGT Coordinator, CRC: 2014 Innovation Award
- Stephanie Ray, Associate Dean of Students for Student Diversity Programs: 2014 Staff Leadership Award
- David Williams, Associate Director Aquatics, CRC: 2014 Administrative Excellence Award
Congratulations all! We are very proud of your accomplishments!