These employees and units have received honors in recent months:
- Aerospace Engineering faculty member Karen Feigh has been selected to join the Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board of the National Research Council.
- Professor Art Raguaskas, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, has won the 2014 Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry Gunnar Nicholson Gold Medal Award.
- Rigoberto Hernandez, a professor in the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, has been elected to the board of the American Chemical Society.
- Ben Zinn, Regents Professor in the School of Aerospace Engineering, has received the 2014 Reed Aeronautics Award from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Nelson Baker, dean of Professional Education, received the Joseph M. Biedenbach Distinguished Service Award from the American Society for Engineering Education Continuing Professional Development.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 03/14/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016