3rd India's Supply Chain: Markets and Opportunities Conference (ISCMOC)
This day and a half executive business forum is designed for business decision-makers, strategic business planners, consultants and senior academics interested in the business opportunities and profit potential afforded by the rapid expansion and globalization of India's Supply Chain.
UIBS, Georgia Ports Authority, Georgia Tech CIBER and USIBRC
The U.S. Commercial Service (CS), The Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD), Consulate General of India – Atlanta, The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC), World Trade Center – Savannah, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Georgia Tech Supply Chain and Logistics Institute (SCL), Emirates Airlines and Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP
TUESDAY APRIL 15, 2014
- Includes: a Presentation about the Georgia Ports Authority (GPA), a Tour of the Port and Evening Reception. GPA tour and presentation:
- Georgia Ports Authority and Port Tour (1pm-4pm)
- Reception (5:30pm-8:30pm in Harborside Center East room, Hyatt Regency)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014
- 7:30-8:30am Registration, Breakfast, and Networking (Scarbrough Foyer 1)
- 8:30am-5:00pm General session, lunch (Catered Indian food) and breakout sessions (Scarbrough 1 and 2)
- "India's Supply Chain: Markets and Opportunities" - Honorable Ambassador Ajit Kumar, Consul General of India, Consulate General of India, Atlanta.
- "India's Supply Chain: Incredible Opportunity" - Mr. John M. McCaslin, Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs, U.S. Embassy – New Delhi, INDIA
Fireside Chat with CEO's
- Perspectives on USA and India's Supply Chain & Logistics Industry Services
- India's Integration with Global and USA Supply Chain
- Warehousing and distribution in India (FMCG, Agriculture, Chemical and Technology)
- Infrastructure overview and opportunities – (Warehousing and Cold Chain, Ocean Ship lines, Freight forwarder, Air Freight and Ports Management).
- New innovations in supply chains leveraging technologies – (Enterprise Resource Planning, warehouse management systems, IT and allied technologies).
- Legal Regulations in India - Business Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions, Transfer Pricing
DIGNITARIES AND SPEAKERS
Confirmed/Invited* (as of March 12, 2014)
- Honorable Edna Branch Jackson, Mayor of Savannah, Georgia
- Honorable Ambassador Ajit Kumar, Consul General of India, Consulate General of India, Atlanta
- Honorable John M. McCaslin, Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs, U.S. Embassy – New Delhi, INDIA
- Mr. Curtis Foltz, Executive Director , Georgia Ports Authority, USA
- Mr. J. N. Das*, Director, Shipping Corporation of India, INDIA
- Mr. Christoph Remund, Executive Vice President – United States, DHL Global Forwarding
- Mr. Ravinder Sethi*, Managing Director, R.E. Rogers India Pvt. Ltd., INDIA
- Mr. Page Siplon, ED, Georgia Center of Innovation for Logistics & Division Director, Georgia Centers of Innovation, GDEcD
- Mr. Abhay Paranjape*, Director, Lockheed Martin, USA
- Mr. Satya Tiwari, President, Surya Carpets
- Mr. Jorge Fernandez, VP Global Commerce, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Mr. Rob Lewin, Director, Global Logistics, Flowserve Corp.
- Mr. Sanjiv Kakkar, President, Global Reliance, Inc.
- Ms. Ruby Tsou*, Managing Director of Logistics and Inventory Planning , Color Image Apparel, Inc.
- Mr. Kamal Parag, Partner, Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP
- Ms. Vidushi Yadav, Managing Director, Promat Logistics Pvt Ltd. INDIA
- Mr. Daryl Buffenstein, Partner, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen and Loewy, LLP
- Mr. E. Miller Williams, Jr., Principal, Transfer Pricing, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Mr. Rahoul Jain*, Managing Director, Capricorn Food Products India Ltd, INDIA
- Mr. Mike Clemens, Atlanta General Manager, Bastian Solutions
- Mr. David R. Gault, Director, Business Development India, SDV USA
- Mr. Gregg Gibson, Area Manager, Royce International
- Mr. Tom Singh*, VP, Global Supply Chain, Circor International Inc.
Many other representatives of partnering organizations...
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Andy Haleblian
- Created: 03/13/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017