These employees and units have received honors in recent months.
- Hanchao Lu, professor in the School of History, Technology, and Society, was selected to be a fellow of the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University.
- John C. Crittenden, professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Hightower Chair, and Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar in Sustainable Systems, has been inducted into the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
- Biing Hwang “Fred” Juang, Motorola Foundation Chair Professor and Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, has been named to the National Academy of Inventors.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 03/04/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016