Dates Announced for President’s Spring Town Halls
As part of his commitment to ongoing communication, Tech President G.P. “Bud” Peterson will conduct several town halls with faculty and staff this spring.
For each, he will give a 30-minute campus update, including progress on the Institute’s 25-year strategic plan, followed by a Q&A.
This is a continuation of his town hall meetings in spring 2013. The president’s ongoing communications also include a spring update in April highlighting Georgia Tech’s accomplishments for the year, which is published on his website. And each August he gives an Institute Address for the campus community. In fall 2013,he also hosted a town hall for students.
The spring 2014 town hall dates include the following:
- Feb. 20 — College of Computing, 11 a.m.-noon, Technology Square Research Building auditorium.
- Feb. 27 — College of Architecture, 11 a.m.-noon, Reinsch-Pierce Auditorium, Architecture East Building.
- March 4 — Biomedical Engineering, 11 a.m.-noon, Room 1103, Whitaker Building.
- March 11 — Materials Science and Engineering, 4-5 p.m., Room 3515, Manufacturing Related Disciplines Complex.
- March 12 — GTRI, 11 a.m.-noon, location TBA.
- March 13 — EI2, 4-5 p.m., Hodges Room, Centergy Building.
- April 3 — Ivan Allen College, 11 a.m.-noon, location TBA.
- May 14 — Town hall open to all staff, time and location TBA.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 02/17/2014
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016