Advanced Manufacturing Partnership 2.0 Regional Meeting
In the second round of the White House’s advanced manufacturing initiative, the Georgia Institute of Technology will engage the manufacturing community in a regional forum to be held at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center on February 3, 2014. Participants will be asked to focus on rebuilding the U.S. manufacturing ecosystem by bringing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) into the advanced manufacturing mix.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Workforce challenges for SMEs
- SME involvement and access to collaborative technology and America Makes, the national additive manufacturing innovation institute,
- Technology adoption limitations for SMEs, and more.
To register, click here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Tracy Heath
- Created: 12/20/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017