ISSS has been working this semester to prepare for an upgrade to the iStart software that is used by international students and scholars and those that support them on campus. We are excited about the new functionality that will soon be available, but we are anticipating a 24-hour down time during which iStart will not be accessible. This down time will be used to allow the ISSS and GT technical team to ensure essential components of the software are working as needed and ready for you to begin submitting e-forms again soon.iStart will be taken off-line at 8 am on Wednesday, December 11th. We have scheduled iStart to be live again at 8 am on Thursday, December 12th. What this means
- iStart may not be available for a full 24-hour period. We will work to get the software live again as quickly as possible, but during the upgrade no one will have access to iStart, preventing submission of e-form requests.
- We do not have 100% certainty that pending e-forms will transfer correctly after the upgrade to the new version. If you had a pending e-form on December 10th, be sure to log into iStart on December 12th to ensure that the submission is still pending. If not, we ask that you re-submit the e-form request. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Emily Dolezal
- Created: 12/03/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 04/13/2017