The following Georgia Tech employees and units have been honored in recent months:
- Hanchao Lu, professor in the School of History, Technology, and Society, was named a fellow for the 2013–14 academic year by the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University.
- Ian Bogost, professor and director of the Center for New Media Studies, was named a faculty associate at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
- Professor Emeritus Douglas Allen of the College of Architecture has been named to the Council of Fellows in the American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Susan Thomas, assistant professor in the School of Mechanical Engineering, received the Rita Schaffer Young Investigator Award from the Biomedical Engineering Society.
Awards for this feature are accepted on an ongoing basis. Provide name, title, unit, and honor (spelling out acronyms) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 11/11/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016
achievements , Awards , faculty , staff