LMC Well Represented at SAMLA
14 PANEL PRESENTATIONS
- Rebecca Burnett — "I really don't do much writing": Students' Perceptions of the Quality and Categories of Their Communication.
- Rachel Dean-Ruzicka — "Boy Detectives" and the Rise of New Adolescent Detective Fiction.
- Lisa Dusenberry — The "Possibility Space": Reading or Playing the Book App.
- Annalee Edmondson — The Crisis of Intersubjectivity and Modernist Plots.
- Amanda Golden — After the Telegraph: Modernism and Technology.
- Julie Hawk — Translating Ennui: Cosmopolis from Book to Film.
- Karen Head — SPECIAL SECTION — A Space Odyssey: The Effect of New Learning Environments on Students and Teachers.
- Aaron Kashtan — Talismans: Using Graphic Materiality to Teach Materiality.
- Margaret Konkol — Multimodal Modernism.
- Jonathan Kotchian — Teaching Composition with Interactive Fiction Computer Games.
- Mirja Lobnik — "Touched by the Elements": Ofelia Zepeda's and Simon Ortiz's Poetics of Relation.
- Gabriel Lovatt — Nelson Sullivan's Record for all the World to See: Videotape Memories of Manhattan During the AIDS Crisis.
- Noah Mass — From Southern "Place" to Northern "No-Place": Migration and Transformation in Flannery O'Connor's "Judgement Day."
- Aron Pease — The Challenge of Scale. The Role of the Artist in Communicative Capitalism.
- Andy Frazee — Reading: SAMLA Poets
- J.C. Reilly — Reading: SAMLA Poets
- Joy Bracewell — (1) Interweaving Personal and Social Histories. (2) WOVEN Modalities. (3) Committee Missions.
- Lindsay Byron and Margaret Konkol — Arts Initiative Committee
- Jason Ellis — Digital Pedagogy Research and Development Laboratory
- Peter Fontaine — The Communication Center
- John Harkey — Curricular Innovation Committee
- Aaron Kashtan — Comics and Contemporary Media
- Mirja Lobnik — World Englishes Committee
- Jennifer Holly Lux — Poetry On and Off the Stage
- Julia Munro — (1) Memory Artifacts. (2) Brittain Fellowship. (3) Writing and Communication Research
- Jennifer Orth-Veillon — American Veterans and the Non-Traditional Memoir
- Aron Pease — Mood and the Novel
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Carol Senf
- Created: 11/11/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016