Brain Workshop: Enabling Health through Neurotechnologies
Faculty, trainees and industry are invited to participate in this exciting 1 day symposium.
The goal of this workshop is to bring together industry and science innovators in the field to explore and discuss leading issues such as sensing and measurement; controlling and modulation; and neural circuits, coding and modeling.
- Join a scientific network of neuroscientists and neuroengineers from Georgia Tech and Emory and explore opportunities for research collaboration and thought leadership.
- Interact with trainees through presentations and a poster session with the possibility of hiring an intern or finding your next new employee.
- Socialize with colleagues, meet new people, create new collaborations, get inspired!
Registration is complimentary, but is required. Register HERE.
Brain Workshop website
Organizers: Craig Forest, Steve Potter and Garrett Stanley
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 08/21/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016