View Welch's C.V.
Dr. Welch is an Assistant Professor of City and Regional Planning at the Georgia Institute of Technology. An expert in the field of transportation & land use policy, planning & forecasting and freight, he holds graduate degrees in law and urban planning. Welch is widely published, with a recent focus on issues related to transportation behavior, connectivity, equity and environment.
- 2013 - PhD (City and Regional Planning), University of Maryland, College Park
- 2010 - Master of Planning, Florida State University
- 2008 - Juris Doctor (JD), University of Detroit
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of Windsor
- 2004 - Bachelor of Business Administration and Finance, Washington State University