Faculty Invited to Teaching Kickoff
Whether you’re looking to better balance teaching and life or tips for keeping students engaged, there’s a workshop to suit every faculty members’ needs during Fall Teaching Kickoff Aug. 5-15.
“Fall Teaching Kickoff is a chance to help returning faculty find solutions for challenges they may have faced last year and for new faculty to get off to the best start possible,” said Esther Jordan, assistant director for programming and learning excellence in the Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning.
- Course Design Studios. Aug. 5 to 9 from 10 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Information on course design, lunch, and studio consultation time daily.
- You Can Lead a Horse to Water But… Aug. 13 from 12:30 to 1:45 p.m. Will explore how to create a climate for learning that will help instructors achieve course goals.
- Balancing Teaching, Research, and Life. Aug. 14 from 12:30 to 1:45 p.m. Will highlight how to achieve better professional and personal balance.
To view the full agenda and register for workshops, click here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 07/22/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016